65 I’m Done Quotes For Never Looking Back

These quotes about being done with someone or something will give you the courage to walk away.

There’s only so much someone can take before they finally quit. You’ll love this list of inspirational quotes if you’ve ever been fed up before and said “I’m done!”

When you’re done trying and ready to give up, take a deep breath and read these words of wisdom first.

How do you say I’m done with you?

It’s important to never give up on your dreams, but it’s also an essential skill to know when to walk away from something that no longer serves you. Let these I’m done quotes give you the confidence you need to set healthy boundaries.

It can be difficult to find the right words to end a friendship or relationship. This collection of quotes about being done with someone will help give you clarity on your situation. You always have the power to stand up for yourself and say “I’m done” at any time.

Don’t forget to also check out these being used quotes for when you’ve been taken advantage of.

I’m done quotes for never looking back

1. “I’m tired of trying to get other people to see into my brain. I’m done.” – Todd McFarlane

2. “Every time I say I’m done I find myself trying again.” – Kaye Gurrea

3. “It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories.” – Bonnie Blair

4. “When a thing is done, it’s done. Don’t look back. Look forward to your next objective.” – George C. Marshall

5. “But I’ve got more to learn, too. I don’t feel like I’m done or I know it all.” – Gary Sinise

6. “I’m guilty of giving people more chances than they deserve but when I’m done, I’m done.” – Turcois Ominek

7. “I’m done with rules that are there just to be rules.” – Brad Paisley

8. “Me, my heart and my soul will always be a fighter. I’m not comfortable with saying, ‘I’m done. I quit. I give up.’ That’s the way I am, and that’s the way I always will be. From the day I was born to the day I die, I am a fighter!” – Ken Shamrock

9. “Maybe in my 20s I was a little more lively. But I’m done with that.” – Peter Dinklage

10. “I’m not done with love, but I refuse to settle.” – Halle Berry

I’m done quotes that will give you the courage to walk away

11. “I don’t stop when I’m tired. I only stop when I’m done.” – Marilyn Monroe

12. “Once you give up, you know you’re done.” – Gerald Green

13. “You can walk away and say “We don’t need this.” but something in your eyes says “We can beat this.” – Taylor Swift

14. “I’m naturally a nice person. I’m not trying to have any problems with people. I’m done with the drama and trouble. I want a stress-free life.” – Action Bronson

15. “By the time I’m done with a project, it’s taken so long that I usually don’t even like it anymore. I only see the things I wish I’d done differently.” – Sydney Pollack

16. “I look back on my life like a good day’s work, it was done and I am satisfied with it.” – Grandma Moses

17. “When I’m retired someday, when I’m done playing football, that’s when I’ll be relaxing and look back at some things.” – Aaron Donald

18. “I’m going to be done when I’ve decided that I’m done.” – David Ortiz

19. “Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.” – Mark Twain

20. “I’m done saying ‘I’m sorry I wasn’t who you needed or wanted me to be’ to everybody in my life.” – Diane Lane

I’m done quotes for when you’re fed up

21. “If you walk away, don’t walk away with something still left in the tank. Then you’re wondering like, ‘Man, what could I have done?’ When I’m done playing, I want to leave it all out on the field.” – Ryan Howard

22. “I definitely am done with as much drama as I can be done with. I don’t think it helps me with any of my business endeavors or the things that I’m excited about.” – Farrah Abraham

23. “People are less likely to think it’s immoral to walk away from their home if they know others who have done so. And if enough people do it, the stigma begins to erode.” – Richard Thaler

24. “I’m officially done trying. If you want me in your life, you can come find me. Until then, continue treating me like I don’t exist.” – Quinton Riley

25. “I believe that you see something that you want to get done, you cannot give up, and you cannot give in.” – John Lewis

26. “Perfection to me is, I walk away from a situation and say, ‘I did everything I could do right there. There was nothing more that I could do.’ I was a hundred percent, like the meter was at the top. There was nothing else I could have done. You know? Like, I worked as hard as I possibly could have. That’s perfection.” – Drake
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of walk away quotes to help you find the motivation and courage you need to change your life.

27. “I’m done. Done with social media. Done.” – David Draiman

28. “When I’m done with something, I’m done. I don’t go back and listen to and pine for my old albums, or the Lollapalooza days, or ‘Psalm 69’ selling millions of records. Maybe I’m really just getting old and mellow.” – Al Jourgensen

29. “I’m done with trying to be perfect. A perfect body belongs to somebody else – and it’s not me.” – Geri Halliwell

30. “Once I retire, I’m retiring. I’m done.” – Michael Phelps

I’m done quotes to help you set healthy boundaries

31. “I have never looked back on what I have done. Instead, I am looking for new things to do.” – Amala Akkineni

32. “I’m not gonna say it’s all done, ’cause it ain’t ever all done.” – Dimebag Darrell

33. “Once upon a time, I could sing for three hours. Now, when you see me say ‘I’m done,’ I’m done; ain’t nothing left till the next night.” – Bobby Womack

34. “I think I’m decisive, and I like to get things done quickly. So if that comes across as intimidation, I’m sorry to hear it. But it’s more in the interest of getting things done.” – Anna Wintour

35. “I’ve done all my tricks. I’m tired of myself.” – Sandra Bullock

36. “After all is said and done, make sure you are not sad and down.” – Gift Gugu Mona

37. “I just can’t break. If I break, I’m done. So I don’t break.” – Hannah Simone

38. “I get a little tired of people telling me what might have been. I think I’ve done OK. I don’t dwell on what might have been.” – Ken Griffey Jr.

39. “When you think about retiring, you’re done. You already checked out.” – Frank Gore

40. “If you believe in something and have the strength not to give up, it can happen. I am the living proof it can be done.” – Samuel Eto’o

I’m done quotes that will inspire you to action

41. “I’m done with those; regrets are an excuse for people who have failed.” – Ned Vizzini

42. “You can never be satisfied until you are done playing this game. So I’m just working.” – Aaron Donald

43. “I’m one of those people where, if I go back and look at it, I’m going to feel like, ‘I wish I would have… ‘ I need to just leave it on the floor. What’s done is done.” – Regina King

44. “You can only do so much grunting and groaning and then you’re done, you know?” – Craig T. Nelson

45. “I’m done with men… I’m going to be alone. I have no luck with relationships. I don’t think I’m made for marriage.” – Halle Berry

46. “I just wish you knew how much I liked you. But now since you decided to leave I’m done trying. I’m done with you because the last thing I want now is to be with you.” – Andii Sundari

47. “You’re always growing as a coach, and I am not done growing, and hopefully I’m not done winning.” – Doc Rivers

48. “I still miss you and maybe even still like you, but I’m done chasing you.” – Anmol Andore

49. “The fact of the matter is, you don’t give up what’s natural. Anything I’ve fantasized about, I’ve done.” – Ray Charles

50. “I am done with the past, the future has plenty of room for change.” – Cyrile Dayao

Other I’m done quotes and sayings

51. “When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.” – Friedrich Nietzsche

52. “I am so tired of rearranging my life around what the stupidest people might do.” – Bill Maher

53. “Sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad. And I’m tired of making other people feel good about themselves.” – Dan Castellaneta

54. “If you end your day feeling like you got nothing done, it’s because you weren’t working: you were busy, not productive.” ― Richie Norton

55. “Just because it is not done your way, doesn’t mean it is not right.” ― Charmaine J Forde

56. “The day I made that statement, about inventing the internet, I was tired because I’d been up all night inventing the Camcorder.” – Al Gore

57. “I’m tired of pretending I’m not special.” – Charlie Sheen

58. “I’m so tired I never want to wake up again. But I’ve figured out now that it was never them that made me feel that way. It was just me, all along.” – Maggie Stiefvater

59. “I never get tired because it ain’t energy that’s being dispensed. It is GOD speaking through me.” – Don King

60. “I am not tired of my work, neither am I tired of the world; yet, when Christ calls me home, I shall go with gladness.” – Adoniram Judson

61. “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” – Carl Jung

62. “If you want to fly in the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.” – Amit Ray

63. “A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath.” – Anthony Liccione

64. “The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.” – Steve Maraboli

65. “We need to learn to let go as easily as we grasp and we will find our hands full and our minds empty.” – Leo F. Buscaglia

I’m Done quotes to draw a line in the sand

66. “It’s over. I’m done. No more trying.” -Nicole Tran

67. “I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when I’m done.” -Bruce Lee

68. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” -Alice Walker

69. “I’m done chasing after people if you want to walk out of my life I’ll hold the door open for you.” -Hallie

70. “I pop, I break, I love, and I crave, but when push comes to shove, we’re done.” -Dominic Riccitello

71. “I am fed up. I am fed up with tears and weakness.”  -Veronica Roth

72. “I need a little peace now, I can’t handle the situations.”  -Pavankumar Nagaraj 

73. “Honestly, sometimes I get really fed up of my subconscious – it’s like it’s got a mind of its own.”  -Alexei Sayle

74. “I’m fed up with the idiots.”  -Sean Connery

75. “People are fed up with seeing the same thing over and over. They want a qualitative change.”  -Amitabh Bachchan

I’m done quotes to relate to

76. “I’m done with trying to seek other people’s approval. From here on now it’s just me and approving myself. I’m done.” – Anonymous

77. “I’m done chasing people, I’m done begging theme to stay, no expectations, no regrets. Broken.” – Sushmitha Sravanthi

78. “I’m done living for other people. I’m done being a people pleaser. I’m done thinking about what people think about me.” – Shailene Woodley

79. “Sometimes you have to walk away from people, not because you don’t care, but because they don’t.” – Melchor Lim

80. “When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell

81.  – “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” – Herman Hesse

82. “Anyone or anything that is negative, you should walk away from. Make room for all the positives.” – Wendy John

83. “Don’t be afraid to walk away. It’s better to walk away than being taken for granted.” – Unknown

84. “Just pick up your courage and walk away. Don’t waste your time. The longer one drags on, the amount of pain accumulates.” – Dick Hirayama

85. “Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.” – Nicole Sobon

86. “The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.” – Alysia Harris

What are your favorite when I’m done I’m done quotes about never looking back?

Some people will endure years of mistreatment and abuse because they don’t feel able to walk away. These I’m done quotes will give you the confidence and courage to stand up for yourself.

If you feel unhappy in any relationship, whether it be with a friend, partner, or family member, you have the option to walk away and never look back.

Have you ever been so tired and frustrated that you wanted to quit? If you’re considering giving up on something or someone, read these inspirational quotes for guidance.

At the end of the day, the boundaries we set are meant to protect us. Share this collection of quotes about being done with someone with your loved ones to remind them of their strength.

What are your favorite I’m done quotes about walking away? Let us know in the comment section below.

Related Post

master oogway quotes

mac miller quotes

october quotes

hypocrite quotes

eckhart tolle quotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

60 of the Best Firefly Quotes From the Cowboys in Space Series

50 Theatre Quotes For Thespians and Theatre Enthusiasts

60 Snoopy Quotes to Take You Back to Your Childhood